Wednesday 19 October 2011

Evaluation

For my final image, I have captured two different photographs, one of a bridge, and the second one of a roundabout at a childrens playground. I digitally manipulated the images, by cutting out the roundabout from the picture and pasting it onto the picture of the bridge, so that it looked like the roundabout is actually on the bridge.

To do this I used Photoshop, and I opened he two photos in two different tabs. I used the lasso tool to draw around the roundabout, and then used the tool with the picture of a circle in a square, and drew around the roundabout to make more accurate and neat. Next i clicked edit, cut, and then I pasted it onto the picture of the bridge. To make the photo look less cut and paste, I had to use the blur tool to smooth the edges of the roundabout, so it blended better with the background image.

Seung Woo Back has influenced me to do this piece of work, as he uses the same techniques within his photos, and his photography gave me ideas for my work.

I am pleased with my final digitally manipulated image, and how it looks. If i were to do it again, I would probably explore more whilst taking photographs, so I could used better things to put into the photo, and a better background.

No comments:

Post a Comment