Wednesday 8 February 2012

Final Photograph and the process of making it


This is the photograph I chose to do. It is a photo of two people merged into one, and I am going to try to do my own, using two different people (Megan and Dannielle). 

This is the picture of Dannielle I used

This is the picture of Megan I used.


I have taken a photograph of each of their faces, then used one half of each face, and put them both together to make one face.
I then had to edit it on photoshop to make the face shape more alike, and I had to reshape the facial features such as the mouth, nose and eyes. 
I also had to chnage the brightness and and clone some of the skin on to other parts of the face, so that it blended in. 
I also used the patch tool, smudge tool, blur tool, burn tool and I also changed the colour of the eyes, as one was blue and one was green, I changed them both to brown, so look moire like the photo I had chosen. 

This is the final photograph after being merged and edited.
I am pleased with my final photograph, because I think I have blended the faces together well.
If I were to do it again, I would make sure the lighting of the room was the same, as it would be easier to blend together, because their skin tones were different.



No comments:

Post a Comment