Wednesday 21 September 2011

Putting photo's onto one page

Firstly, I created a new page, by clicking new..
Then I changed the preset page to International paper, and the size should be A4.

Next, I clicked open, to open the photo I needed to put onto the page.

I chose the file I wanted to open, and clicked open, and it then opened in a new tab.

I then dragged the photo which I had opened onto the new page.

I made sure Auto-Select and Show Transform Controls were ticked, so then I could resize the photo.

Then I clicked view, show grid, so that I could see accurately how big the photo will be when I resize it.

Afterwards, I clicked Edit, Stroke.. which is to get a border for the photo.

Lastly, I chose the colour I wanted the border to be, and the thickness of it and pressed okay.
This is the final result, after I did the same to the other three photographs and put them all onto the same page, and I made the border the same on every picture, the red of the border matches the colour of the clothing in the picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment